Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Allow Me to Introduce Myself

My name is John.  I am the married father of three really wonderful children.  I don't talk to people until I have had coffee.  I like big, laid back dogs.  I spend a lot of time driving, so I have a lot of time to daydream.

I grew up in Columbus, Ohio.  I was a discipline problem throughout the 9 years I spent in Catholic schools.  As a chronic academic underachiever, I surprised everyone when I attended East High School in Columbus and achieved honors in vocal music, Latin language, general academics and became an officer in the school's ROTC program.

As an adult, I have spent time in U.S. Army Psychological Operations, banking, bar-tending,  utility construction and industrial electronics.  Given my varied background, I tend to see things from several points of view.


I have character flaws.  As an impatient person, I probably understand how much of a virtue patience is.  I am not an indecisive person.  I bore easily.  I prefer to look past the flaws in my friends.  I am my own worst critic.

No comments:

Post a Comment